Exercise: Multiple points

I've used this exercise to get a picture for the assigment 2. I've collected some dry leaves in the park and made a several points composition at home using a black card as background. I've set the white balance to the tungsten bulb option and I've used my kitchen lighting.

I've mounted my camera on the tripod and choosen the macro lens. Then I've started with a single point in the frame and continued adding more until filling the frame. Here are the results: 


         

Camera body: Nikon d90
Lens: Tamron 90 mm Macro f/2,8
Exposure: 10 sec. f/22
ISO 200. No flash. Tripod used.

I think it was one of the most difficult exercises. I don't feel comfortable building the photography by myself. I think I'm used to shooting Nature, city scenes or actions and this challenge has been very interesting because I think it's creation, it's art.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario